- Cross Validated 18.9k 18.9k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Data Science 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 288 288 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 251 251 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 235 235 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Why do we worry about overfitting even if "all models are wrong"?
- 57 Why are the numbers on a ball in a lotto draw categorical nominal instead of categorical ordinal?
- 53 Why don't linear regression assumptions matter in machine learning?
- 44 Debunking wrong CLT statement
- 29 Proof that variance is always greater than or equal to zero
- 28 Is "not independent" the same as "dependent" in English?
- 28 What if a non-random sample is identical to a random sample?
- View more network posts →