- Cross Validated 12.5k 12.5k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Data Science 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 251 251 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Operations Research 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 215 215 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Why do we worry about overfitting even if "all models are wrong"?
- 56 Why are the numbers on a ball in a lotto draw categorical nominal instead of categorical ordinal?
- 51 Why don't linear regression assumptions matter in machine learning?
- 37 Debunking wrong CLT statement
- 28 What if a non-random sample is identical to a random sample?
- 25 How to test whether a correlation is equal to 1?
- 24 A smaller dataset is better: Is this statement false in statistics? How to refute it properly?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.