- Cross Validated 14.5k 14.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Data Science 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 251 251 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 235 235 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Operations Research 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why do we worry about overfitting even if "all models are wrong"?
- 57 Why are the numbers on a ball in a lotto draw categorical nominal instead of categorical ordinal?
- 53 Why don't linear regression assumptions matter in machine learning?
- 39 Debunking wrong CLT statement
- 28 Is "not independent" the same as "dependent" in English?
- 28 What if a non-random sample is identical to a random sample?
- 25 How to test whether a correlation is equal to 1?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.