Big data and data fusion scientist developing and maximizing abstract learning and information retrieval from massive inhomogeneous datasets. Applications focus on entity resolution/record linkage as well as fraud/anomaly/novelty detection, classification, regression, and clustering using machine learning methods.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '15 at 18:28
- Data Science 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1919 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 256 256 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 103 103 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 When to use One Hot Encoding vs LabelEncoder vs DictVectorizor?
- 68 Time Series Decomposition function in Python
- 66 scikit-learn cross validation, negative values with mean squared error
- 40 What is a good way to transform Cyclic Ordinal attributes?
- 30 Time series prediction using ARIMA vs LSTM
- 28 Calculation and Visualization of Correlation Matrix with Pandas
- 27 Can you explain the difference between SVC and LinearSVC in scikit-learn?
- View more network posts →