I am currently trying to use Julia. It's definitely not as easy as an interpreted language!
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 6:57
Top network posts
- 29 Why would a medieval civilization leave newly discovered land undeveloped?
- 26 Is it appropriate to share the distribution of grades for a small class?
- 20 Where do we go from here?
- 13 I got an offer from my dream graduate school days after starting grad school somewhere else. What should I do?
- 12 For interview questions about innovative or engaging teaching, is it OK to say I give lectures in the standard way?
- 10 How to resolve: Reviewer #1 says remove section X vs. Reviewer #2 says expand section X
- 8 How close to zero should the sum of the random effects be in GLMM (with lme4)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.