- Data Science 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges55 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 394 394 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 188 188 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Why continuous features are more important than categorical features in decision tree models?
- 9 How can I appropriately handle cleaning of gender data?
- 9 Multi-country model or single model
- 6 ValueError: numpy.ufunc size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 216 from C header, got 192 from PyObject
- 6 Is there any difference between a weak learner and a weak classifier?
- 6 Why gradient boosting uses sampling without replacement?
- 6 How are samples selected from training data in Xgboost
- View more network posts →