- Computer Science♦ 114.1k 114.1k 1414 gold badges149149 silver badges327327 bronze badges
- Information Security 92.2k 92.2k 2424 gold badges239239 silver badges521521 bronze badges
- Cryptography 33.4k 33.4k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 176 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 148 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 114 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 99 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
9 2019 Community Moderator Election Results Apr 9 '19
8 Community Moderator Election has been cancelled Aug 14 '17
5 Offer Additional Options for “Off Topic” Flag Mar 7 '15
1 2019 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Apr 1 '19
0 On-topic: Image Processing? Apr 8 '19