- Computer Science♦ 104.4k 104.4k 1414 gold badges133133 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Information Security 84.7k 84.7k 2020 gold badges230230 silver badges503503 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.2k 30.2k 77 gold badges6969 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 172 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 142 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 104 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 103 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 96 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
8 Community Moderator Election has been cancelled Aug 14 '17
4 Offer Additional Options for “Off Topic” Flag Mar 7 '15
0 On-topic: Image Processing? Apr 8