Web developer, specialising in server-side code using open-source solutions such as LAMP and Ruby/Rack. Also keen hobby programmer for graphics, gaming (RPGs), and machine learning puzzles on kaggle.
Durham, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 7 months
50 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 at 12:56
- Stack Overflow 23.7k 23.7k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Data Science 21.1k 21.1k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 10.7k 10.7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4k 4k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 What is the "dying ReLU" problem in neural networks?
- 122 Asked to complete interview exercise, but ignoring GitHub work demoing expertise?
- 85 Why is it best to store a telephone number as a string vs. integer?
- 79 D&D 5e and "Theatre of the Mind" in combat
- 61 Are Support Vector Machines still considered "state of the art" in their niche?
- 61 Rubocop 25 line block size and RSpec tests
- 57 Cross-entropy loss explanation
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
7 Another Data Science Milestone, our first 10k User! Nov 29 '17
6 I just want to use this site Sep 26 '17
4 American English, British English, or both? Nov 29 '16
3 Avoiding edit spam for link edit Apr 4 '17
2 Reopen votes needed and effective speed of reopening Feb 21 '16