Web developer, specialising in server-side code using open-source solutions such as LAMP and Ruby/Rack. Also keen hobby programmer for graphics, gaming (RPGs), and machine learning puzzles on kaggle.
Durham, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 4 months
52 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 at 7:10
- Stack Overflow 24.5k 24.5k 55 gold badges6868 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Data Science 23.8k 23.8k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 15.3k 15.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.9k 13.9k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5k 5k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 What is the "dying ReLU" problem in neural networks?
- 122 Asked to complete interview exercise, but ignoring GitHub work demoing expertise?
- 90 Why is it best to store a telephone number as a string vs. integer?
- 79 D&D 5e and "Theatre of the Mind" in combat
- 74 Cross-entropy loss explanation
- 67 Are Support Vector Machines still considered "state of the art" in their niche?
- 67 Rubocop 25 line block size and RSpec tests
- View more network posts →