Rafael S. Calsaverini
Physicist, interested in agent-based simulation and statistical physics of models inspired by economic and biological reasoning.
Programming in C, C++, Haskell and Python.
- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 1313 gold badges6363 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Physics 641 641 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 475 475 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 385 385 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Parenting 326 326 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 Using numpy to build an array of all combinations of two arrays
- 79 What do "reify" and "reification" mean in the context of (functional?) programming?
- 58 Matplotlib - add colorbar to a sequence of line plots
- 47 Using locals() and format() method for strings: are there any caveats?
- 33 What operators should be declared as friends?
- 31 How do I initialize a stl vector of objects who themselves have non-trivial constructors?
- 29 How can I emulate Go's channels with Haskell?
- View more network posts →