Postdoctoral Fellow at UCLA, School of Medicine Machine Learning, Human activity recognition, EEG Recognition, Neuroscience
Los Angeles, CA
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '15 at 22:58
- Academia 11.4k 11.4k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 623 623 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 295 295 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 245 245 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Should the slides in a presentation be self-explanatory or be as minimal as possible?
- 84 Use of first person in a PhD Thesis
- 63 What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 58 Syntax in Python (.T)
- 42 What is the difference between a Normal and a Gaussian Distribution
- 38 Is it appropriate to bring some kind of gift for a host professor?
- 37 What to do if one has had an unsuccessful PhD (because of others' fault)?
- View more network posts →