Currently, I am lead data scientist at a startup, and I enjoy taking on a lot of side projects on top of that.
What interests me in data science is the ability to exercise my curiosity muscle. My data science journey can be traced back to a book I read in high school: "How to Lie with Statistics", and one early on in my career: "The Black Swan". Each was an eye opening experience that only propelled me further down the rabbit hole.
I am on this site is because I believe a community is only as strong as the voices holding it up, so if my experience can help others I am more then willing to share.
New York City, NY
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '14 at 23:35
Top network posts
- 32 What do you think of Data Science certifications?
- 17 Multiple data in scatter matrix
- 12 Choose binary classification algorithm
- 10 When is a Model Underfitted?
- 10 What statistical model should I use to analyze the likelihood that a single event influenced longitudinal data
- 8 How can I transform names in a confidential data set to make it anonymous, but preserve some of the characteristics of the names?
- 6 How to process natural language queries?
- View more network posts →