Presently: [Master] Chief Security Data Scientist at Rapid7 Most recently: Managing Principal, Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report
I’ve been immersed in technology for well over two decades and have done everything from coding printer drivers to building data acquisition systems for large R&D labs to hacking QuarkXPress to architecting Internet infrastructure for Fortune 100 companies to Infosec & Risk Management and Security Data Science.
I'm also co-author of Data-Driven Security : (authored for Wiley Press with @jayjacobs).
- Stack Overflow 69.5k 69.5k 1111 gold badges113113 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1k 1k 1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 379 379 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 356 356 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 341 341 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 147 Convert row names into first column
- 108 Include code that does not run in Rpresentation Markdown
- 102 How to add a ggplot2 subtitle with different size and colour?
- 65 How can i see output of .rmd in github?
- 60 Why wget ignores query string in the url?
- 47 How to set use ggplot2 to map a raster
- 44 Error parsing JSON file with the jsonlite package
- View more network posts →