- Computer Science♦ 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Operations Research 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Golf 559 559 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 44 Print "N NE E SE S SW W NW"
- 40 Is there proof that the D-wave (one) is a quantum computer and is effective?
- 28 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 27 Turing machine + time dilation = solve the halting problem?
- 21 How to return to academia after "don't walk, run"?
- 20 What kind of math problems can be solved by automated theorem provers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 3 '19