Data Software Developer coding in Python and Scala. Areas of interest are blockchain applications, machine learning, quantitative finance, data parsing, natural language parsing and open data.
Open for consulting projects.
You can contact me on tomaskazemekas(at)gmail.com
Top network posts
- 127 How to run Spyder in virtual environment?
- 121 How to run Spyder in virtual environment?
- 57 MongoDB: How do I update a single subelement in an array, referenced by the index within the array?
- 52 One chart with two different y axis ranges in Bokeh?
- 20 Publicly Available Datasets
- 12 How to setup Intellij 14 Scala Worksheet to run Spark
- 11 Duplicated Spark Context with IntelliJ in Worksheet
- View more network posts →