Data Software Developer coding in Python and Scala. Areas of interest are blockchain applications, machine learning, quantitative finance, data parsing, natural language parsing and open data.
Open for consulting projects.
You can contact me on tomaskazemekas(at)gmail.com
Top network posts
- 105 How to run Spyder in virtual environment?
- 100 How to run Spyder in virtual environment?
- 48 One chart with two different y axis ranges in Bokeh?
- 47 MongoDB: How do I update a single subelement in an array, referenced by the index within the array?
- 20 Publicly Available Datasets
- 11 Duplicated Spark Context with IntelliJ in Worksheet
- 11 How to setup Intellij 14 Scala Worksheet to run Spark
- View more network posts →