Data Scientist/Machine Learning/AI Engineer. Primarily develops in Python.
Originally from Belgium and now work in the Netherlands. Strong background in machine learning.
Creator of https://skratch.valentincalomme.com/
Top network posts
- 42 Why should the data be shuffled for machine learning tasks
- 21 In supervised learning, why is it bad to have correlated features?
- 14 How many features to sample using Random Forests
- 13 How to set the number of neurons and layers in neural networks
- 8 Does image's background matter for detector training (CNN)?
- 7 Difference between Bernoulli and Multinomial Naive Bayes
- 6 spaCy 2.0: Save and Load a Custom NER model
- View more network posts →