Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
Originally from Belgium and now work in the Netherlands. Strong background in machine learning.
Creator of https://skratch.valentincalomme.com/
Top network posts
- 32 Why should the data be shuffled for machine learning tasks
- 14 In supervised learning, why is it bad to have correlated features?
- 13 How many features to sample using Random Forests
- 11 How to set the number of neurons and layers in neural networks
- 8 Does image's background matter for detector training (CNN)?
- 5 Detect if word is «common English» word or slang word
- 5 Difference between Bernoulli and Multinomial Naive Bayes
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
3 Are questions about papers on-topic? Dec 16 '19
2 natural-language-process and nlp Dec 11 '19
2 Should math and mathematics be tag synonyms? Dec 11 '19
0 Feature request: “intuitive” tag Dec 11 '19