Aerospace engineer reconverted into an AI scientist after a PhD in which I studied mostly HMMs, playing with the learning equation and using not-so-common probability distributions. Now working in the industry with 3D point clouds and aerial images!
Besides tech stuff, I enjoy juggling and playing around with my kendama, reading sci-fi and philosophy books, gaming RPGs, and playing board games.
Montréal, QC, Canada
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '17 at 16:08
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 563 563 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 406 406 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 274 274 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 262 262 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Wrong Python version in PyCharm's inspections
- 15 How do I reload a module after changing it?
- 9 Difference between LAStools, libLAS and PDAL?
- 8 Hidden Markov Model: Is it possible that the accuracy decreases as the number of states increases?
- 8 Python library to implement Hidden Markov Models
- View more network posts →