Aerospace engineer reconverted into an AI scientist after a PhD in which I studied mostly HMMs, playing with the learning equation and using not-so-common probability distributions. Now working in the industry with 3D point clouds and aerial images!
Besides tech stuff, I enjoy juggling and playing around with my kendama, reading sci-fi and philosophy books, gaming RPGs, and playing board games.
Montréal, QC, Canada
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '17 at 16:08
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 396 396 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 264 264 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 210 210 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Wrong Python version in PyCharm's inspections
- 10 How do I reload a module after changing it?
- 9 Difference between LAStools, libLAS and PDAL?
- 8 Python library to implement Hidden Markov Models
- 5 Hidden Markov Model: Is it possible that the accuracy decreases as the number of states increases?
- View more network posts →