Management and IT Consultant, information systems researcher, data scientist, aspiring educator and entrepreneur.
Newly minted Ph.D. in Information Systems - recently defended my dissertation on open source software success factors. I am interested in product management, software engineering, open source software ecosystem (obviously!), open data, open (reproducible) research, data science, statistics (especially SEM), R, artificial intelligence, startups and venture capital, knowledge sharing, management science, information architecture, education and medicine, among other topics.
Additionally, I have earned M.S. in Computer Information Systems and B.S. in EE (microelectronics and semiconductor devices). I have 20+ years of IT experience, mostly as a software developer and consultant. I speak Russian, English and a little Romanian.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
24 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '18 at 14:59
- Academia 11.1k 11.1k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Data Science 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 505 505 33 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 How to overcome discouragement on finding major error in work just before paper submission?
- 51 Dynamic Time Warping Clustering
- 48 Tools and protocol for reproducible data science using Python
- 40 Using "et al." in maths papers
- 34 How to answer to this polite, but strange request?
- 33 Collaborative paper-writing with non-LaTeX-using colleagues
- 22 Organized processes to clean data
- View more network posts →