I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '19 at 13:52
- Stack Overflow 23.4k 23.4k 99 gold badges7676 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 333 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 215 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 170 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 126 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 102 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 76 Why is negative zero important?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 4 '19