PhD student in Neural Machine Translation. Never too old to start a PhD!
Former data scientist. Yay for Bayesian methods!
Former software developer. 11 years of C++, Java and Python.
Top network posts
- 53 Why are Machine Learning models called black boxes?
- 34 Why does Keras need TensorFlow as backend?
- 27 PyTorch vs. Tensorflow Fold
- 24 Benefits of using reference_wrapper instead of raw pointer in containers?
- 24 What are the pros and cons in C++ Qt vs Eclipse RCP for cross-platform GUI development?
- 17 GANs (generative adversarial networks) possible for text as well?
- 16 Neural Network for Multiple Output Regression
- View more network posts →