I am the Senior Data Scientist at the Datacenter Solutions Group at Intel, where I study applied analytics. My particular interests center around using machine learning to solve problem in healthcare and the life sciences, especially those involving text-mining, natural language processing, classification, graph analytics, and those arising in the field of neuroinformatics.
- Cross Validated 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Data Science 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Biology 212 212 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 157 157 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Umlaut dots in a different color
- 17 How to determine the quality of a multiclass classifier
- 13 Automatic Feature Engineering
- 11 strings as features in decision tree/random forest
- 10 Which SVM kernel to use for a binary classification problem?
- 7 Is it OK to mix categorical and continuous data for SVM (Support Vector Machines)?
- 6 Baltar & Felix's secret
- View more network posts →