Built my own self-driving toy car for fun: https://github.com/RyanZotti/Self-Driving-Car, which has 500+ stars on GitHub.
Lots of machine learning, as well as "Big Data", Spark, AWS, python, R, and SQL experience. I also know a bit of Java, and very limited Scala.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 5 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 '17 at 21:56
- Cross Validated 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Data Science 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 123 123 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 How does a Support Vector Machine (SVM) work?
- 125 Difference between neural net weight decay and learning rate
- 78 Data scientist vs machine learning engineer
- 42 What is "experience replay" and what are its benefits?
- 37 What is the difference between test set and validation set?
- 28 Does the order of explanatory variables matter when calculating their regression coefficients?
- 27 Mean squared error vs. mean squared prediction error
- View more network posts →